Promoting Care, Compassion, and Respect for All Animals is Central to Preventing Animal Cruelty
Our Humane Education program offers interactive educational experiences for groups interested in learning about animal welfare, responsibility, and respect. We offer presentations in the Greater Philadelphia region for: schools, after-school programs, recreation centers, summer camps, libraries, faith-based organizations, senior-citizen centers, community organizations, and more.
Our program strives to create a safe learning environment that fosters critical thinking and dialogue about important issues pertaining to animals and our society, while offering participants humane alternatives. Presentations are generally designed for grades 3 and up, and we tailor the topics according to the needs and goals of each group. The presentations are free of charge, although donations are accepted and appreciated.
- Presentations last between 30 minutes and 1 hour
- Require a minimum of 10 participants
On-Site Shelter Tours
- Available at Erie Ave. Headquarters
- All participants require a waiver signed by their guardian
- Require a minimum of 10 participants and a maximum of 20 participants
- Shelter education tours and activities last up to 2 hours
Contact Our Program Manager
If you’re interested in scheduling a presentation or shelter visit, please fill out the Humane Education Interest form, and our program manager will get back with you shortly.