Important information about COVID-19:
Our Philadelphia Veterinary Clinic at Erie Avenue will remain open to assist families in need. Please note that pet owners are required to wear a facemask inside our building. Families in need of veterinary services are encouraged to call our Erie Avenue headquarters to schedule an appointment, (215) 426-6300 and select #0 or #3 for the clinic.
Appointments are not necessary for vaccines. Vaccines are available every day, however, include a technician fee on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. The technician fee is waived during our vaccine clinics on Wednesdays & Saturdays.
Vaccine Clinics are held on a first-come, first-serve basis Saturdays & Wednesdays from 9am-3pm. Upon arrival, come through the front door to sign in and our staff will call you when it's your turn.
During this time our wellness clinic is open for the following symptoms and conditions:
- Vaccinations for dogs and cats of all ages
- Annual wellness exams
- Routine preventatives
- Routine blood work
- Lumps/bumps that are small, not growing, not changing, etc.
- Urinating/defecating outside the litterbox that can be managed behaviorally
- Upper Respiratory Infections
- Severe Flea Infestation
- Coughing excessively
- Facial swelling/allergic reactions
- Limping and difficulty walking
- Urinating and defecating outside of the litterbox
- Eye issues
- Ear infections
- Skin infections
- Ingrown nails
- Lumps and bumps that have ruptured, are draining, bleeding, etc.
We are asking patients with the following needs to wait until further notice for examinations:
- Dental checks (unless the pet is unable to eat, painful, etc.)
- Pregnancy checks
The PSPCA offers comprehensive primary veterinary care at our North Philadelphia headquarters. Our experienced veterinarians and veterinary technicians provide high quality, compassionate care at budget-friendly prices.
Visits are by appointment only. Please call 215-426-6300 option 0 or 3 to schedule an appointment with our Veterinary team.
Hours & Location
Monday - Saturday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Closed major holidays.
350 E. Erie Ave.
Philadelphia, PA 19134
- Physical exam: $45
- Veterinary technician appointment: $20
- Follow-up exam: $28
Medical treatments, prescriptions and testing are additional.
- Annual well visits
- Medical/sick visits
- Flea & tick prevention
- Heartworm prevention
- Spay/neuter surgery
- Digital x-rays
- End of life care
We do not provide emergency care, but can treat the following:
- Parasites (other than heartworm)
- Vomiting or diarrhea*
- Upper respiratory infection
- Ear infection; Eye infection
- Thyroid disease
- Weight loss/decreased appetite
- Allergies or other skin infections
- Inappropriate urination or suspected urinary tract infection**
- Small wounds
- Diabetic diagnosis
- Senior joint disease management
*Chronic (2-3 days or more) diarrhea or vomiting requires urgent attention.
**If a cat has not urinated in 24 hours, emergency care is required.
We do not provide emergency or after-hours care. Should your pet need critical care we can’t provide at our clinic, we can provide a list of referral and emergency veterinary practices.