The PSPCA offers comprehensive primary veterinary care at our North Philadelphia headquarters. Our experienced veterinarians and veterinary technicians provide high quality, compassionate care at budget-friendly prices.
Visits are walk-in on a first-come/first-served basis, so we recommend arriving early in the day since the veterinary team sees a maximum number of appointments per day.
Hours & Location
Monday - Saturday: 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. Closed major holidays.
350 E. Erie Ave.
Philadelphia, PA 19134
215-426-6300, ext. 219, 220, 252, 253, 255, 209
- Physical exam: $42
- Veterinary technician appointment: $15
- Follow-up exam: $25
Medical treatments, prescriptions and testing are additional.
- Annual well visits
- Medical/sick visits
- Flea & tick prevention
- Heartworm prevention
- Spay/neuter surgery
- Digital x-rays
- End of life care
We do not provide emergency care, but can treat the following:
- Parasites (other than heartworm)
- Vomiting or diarrhea*
- Upper respiratory infection
- Ear infection; Eye infection
- Thyroid disease
- Mild kidney failure
- Weight loss/decreased appetite
- Allergies or other skin infections
- Inappropriate urination or suspected urinary tract infection**
- Small wounds
- Chronic renal/hepatic disease
- Diabetic diagnosis and management
- Senior joint disease management
- Heartworm (slow kill method)
*Chronic (2-3 days or more) diarrhea or vomiting requires urgent attention.
**If a cat has not urinated in 24 hours, emergency care is required.
We do not provide emergency or after-hours care. Should your pet need critical care we can’t provide at our clinic, we can provide a list of referral and emergency veterinary practices.