Spaying (for females) or neutering (for males) not only prevents your cat or dog from producing unwanted litters, it can help reduce unwanted behaviors and health risks, such as:
- Reduce spraying and marking
- Reduce risk of certain cancers
- Reduce wandering and escaping
- Increase lifespan
We offer same day drop-off and pick-up for surgery. Your pet’s surgery will be performed by a board-certified veterinarian and a team of experienced, compassionate veterinary technicians focused on your pet’s care and comfort.
We offer a range of surgery options to meet your needs and budget. Our standard surgery package offers the comprehensive care your pet deserves, including pain medication and an e-collar to protect the surgery site.
Make your pet’s appointment today.
Philadelphia patients: Schedule online or call 215-426-6300.
Danville-area patients: call 570-293-9200.
Get your animal ready for their appointment
- Drop-off: 7:00 - 8:00 a.m.
- Pick-up: 3:30 - 4:30 p.m.
- Cats must be in a carrier.
- Drop-off: 7:30 - 8:30 a.m.
- Pick-up: 6:30 - 7:30 p.m.
- Dogs must be on a leash.
- Animals should not eat or drink after midnight the day before surgery.
- Payment is due at time of drop-off.
- We use dissoluble sutures (stitches), so a follow-up visit for suture removal is NOT necessary, unless otherwise noted by your veterinarian.
For questions on spaying and neutering, please e-mail email@example.com.